• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

เบนซ์ อัดแคมเปญ StarFest ฝ่าโควิด

Started by Joe524, August 14, 2021, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe524

เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ เดินหน้ากิจกรรมการตลาด จัด StarFest ต่อเนื่อง เปิดแคมเปญ แถม "เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ เซอร์วิสพลัส" 5 ปี คูปองส่วนลด 5 หมื่นบาท ฯลฯ

แม้จะมีการแพร่ระบาดของโควิด-19 ที่ยังวางใจไม่ได้ แต่เรื่องของธุรกิจก็ต้องดำเนินต่อไป ด้วยการเรียนรู้ที่จะอยู่กับมันให้ได้ 

กิจกรรมหนึ่ง ของ เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ ที่จัดขึ้นอย่างต่อเนื่อง คือ StarFest (สตาร์เฟสต์) ซึ่งแต่ละปีก็มีผลต่อการผลักดันยอดขายไม่น้อย ไม่ว่าจากส่วนกลางที่จัดงานในพื้นที่ที่เข้าถึงผู้บริโภค เช่น เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ หรือว่าในส่วนโชว์รูมต่างๆ ของดีลเลอร์ทั่วประเทศที่จัดขึ้นพร้อมๆ กัน ภายใต้แคมปญเดียว

ปีนี้แม้การจัดในพื้นที่ส่วนกลางไม่อาจทำได้ แต่เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ ก็ยังเชื่อว่า การจัดในโชว์รูม ยังได้รับความสนใจ 

แม้ว่าที่ผ่านมาจะพบว่าอัตราการเข้าโชว์รูมของผู้บริโภคลดลง จะด้วยเหตุผล ของโลกดิจิทัลที่กระจายอย่างรวดเร็วไม่แพ้โควิด-19 หรือ การพยายามไม่พบปะผู้คนของผู้คนก็ตาม 

แต่เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ ก็เห็นว่า ในสถานการณ์ปัจจุบัน ผู้ที่มาโชว์รูม ส่วนใหญ่ คือตั้งใจซื้อจริง 

ดังนั้นกิจกรรม StarFest ปีนี้ ก็มีเช่นเดิม และจัดขึ้นเฉพาะโชว์รูมตัวแทนจำหน่ายอย่างเป็นทางการเท่านั้น พร้อมแคมเปญ "StarFest 2021: Season of the ultimate offers" โดยจะลากยาวไปจนถึงสิ้นเดือน ก.ย. กับข้อเสนอในการเลือกซื้อรถทั้ง เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ และ เมอร์เซเดส-เอเอ็มจี 

แคมเปญมีอะไรบ้าง

1. แถม "เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ เซอร์วิสพลัส" หรือโปรแกรมการบำรุงรักษารถยนต์ตามข้อกำหนด MBSP Compact รวม 5 ปี โดยไม่จำกัดระยะทาง โดยรถยนต์รุ่นที่ร่วมรายการนี้ ประกอบด้วย 

C-Class, 
C Coupe
E-Class
GLC
GLC Coupe
V-Class
 Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe
Mercedes-AMG CLS 534MATIC+

คลิกที่นี่ครบจบ อัพเดทเช็คสิทธิ 'ประกันสังคม' www.sso.go.th ม.33 ม.39 ม.40
ราคาทองฟิวเจอร์พุ่ง 1.4% ได้ปัจจัยดอลล์อ่อนหนุนตลาด
ราคาน้ำมันเวสต์เท็กซัสร่วงวันที่ 2
2.ส่วนลด 10,000 บาท สำหรับการซื้อ Mercedes-Benz Collection, กล้องติดรถยนต์ เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ หรือ ชุดสินค้าบำรุงรักษารถยนต์ โดยรถที่ร่วมรายการนี้ คือ 

Mercedes-Benz ทุกรุ่น
Mercedes-AMG ทุกรุ่น
3. ข้อเสนอพิเศษ สำหรับผู้ที่ใช้บริการของ เมอร์เซเดส-เบนซ์ ลีสซิ่ง คือ

แถมประกันภัยชั้นหนึ่ง Mercedes-Benz Protectionนาน 2 ปี เมื่อทำสัญญามายสตาร์ หรือสัญญาเช่าทางการเงิน โดยรถที่เข้าร่วมรายการนี้ ประกอบด้วย C-Class

C Coupe
E-Class
GLC
GLC Coupe

lovelystyle

On March 12, temperatures were just above freezing in Fargo, North Dakota. Not bad for one of the coldest cities in America. But even if a blizzard was unfolding (not uncommon until May, in these parts), dozens of NFL decision-makers still would've descended upon the Midwestern town. Thirty of the league's 32 teams were represented at the Fargodome that day, storming what amounts to a regional temple -- the deafening home of the North Dakota State Bison -- for something special: The chance to lay eyes on one of the most unusually tantalizing  Cole Bardreau Kids Jersey quarterback prospects in years. season tends to evoke hyperbole. Top talents become "generational." Strong position groups become "historically deep." By the following April, plenty of pundits have already moved on, eager to be the first to crown the next big thing. But it's not often you see what those 30 teams saw in Fargo. It's not often a QB is a lock to go in the first round (perhaps as high as No. 3 overall) and will only be 20 years old when he's picked, having played just 19 games in college, with just one career interception, for an FCS school. The rocket arm, top-end speed and prototypical 6-foot-4, 225-pound frame are just bonuses.That's Trey Lance.Lance is now the multimillion-dollar face of a billion-dollar franchise, the San Francisco 49ers. A week before his showcase at the NDSU pro day, he was engaged in much simpler matters: Wrestling his roommate.Phoenix Sproles, a junior wide receiver for NDSU, has shared a Fargo apartment with the QB since the two arrived on campus in 2018. Sproles was one of Lance's top targets during the latter's last full season for the Bison. But off the field, they've been going at it for Ron Hextall Jersey  years, all the way up until Lance's Fargodome spectacle.  "We wrestle a lot," Sproles says, holding back a laugh. "I'm gonna admit, I haven't beaten him yet. But right before the pro day, I took it easy on him. I didn't wanna me s with him, you know? He's a big kid. He tries to give me -- he has this thing called the 'back breaker' -- where he tries to put my back on his knee and me s me up."Sproles knows the NDSU coaches probably don't want to hear that. But it's indicative of their relationship, which also began on a competitive note."Junior year, you have all your Junior Day college visits," the receiver recalls, "and I kept seeing this dude at all the visits. I was the No. 3 or No. 4 athlete in Minnesota, and he was No. 2. I was comparing myself to him from the beginning; he was already a threat. I remember the first time I figured out who he was, I was at South Dakota State, and there was this tall, lengthy dude. I asked around, like, 'Who is that guy?' And someone was like, 'It's Trey Lance.' I made sure to size him up a little bit, make sure he knew I was present."  The rivalry was always out of respect. Lance became the first major recruit from that 2018 cla s to get an offer, committing to NDSU in hopes of becoming just the third Bison QB to ever be drafted. Two weeks later, Sproles joined him."I wanted Trey to be my quarterback," he says.He ended up getting more. The two grew up in different areas -- Sproles in New Hope, a suburb of Minneapolis; and Lance in Marshall, the small southwestern Marshall town of under 14,000. But they bonded quickly, first over weekend hangouts and throwing se sions at Sproles' high school field, then over a grueling transition to college ball. It wasn't so much the awe of their new program that got them through. NDSU's powerhouse reputation, backed by a record eight Division I FCS championships in nine years, was undeniable. But Lance, with a work ethic that matched his goofine s, proved a more tangible resource for Sproles."They always say you wanna quit after summer of your freshman year," he says. "But we stuck together. We're for-lifers, that's what we say. I got him forever."  Plenty of people, see, are talking about Trey Lance these days. But they know him only as the big, strong, athletic mystery at the top of the 2021 draft. The 49ers' newest franchise QB. The latest hotshot from that school that produced . The biggest boom-or-bust project of his cla s. The emerging celebrity at the center of  Carter Hart Men Jersey a specific March afternoon in Fargo.Talk to those in the small circle that's witne sed Lance's rare journey firsthand, however, and you get a clearer picture. That big kid, wrestling his teammate? The one trying to give his best friend a "back breaker?" The one who reverted to his "goofy freshman-year self" right after the pro day? That's also Trey Lance. It turns out he's every bit "just one of the guys" as a 20-year-old who headlining ESPN and Network -- maybe even more so. And that's what makes his march to stardom all the more unique.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the .                Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Jake He Philadelphia Flyers Jersey  s first met Trey Lance when he was about 4 years old. They were teammates in tee ball. They were cla smates at the same Catholic school, Holy Redeemer, in Marshall. And their friendship also blo somed from competition.  "Rece s at Holy Redeemer, we were always the two captains," says He s, now a junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato. "And we were always the two best players, so we were never on the same team. Never."This, of course, naturally led to some standoffs."Sometimes it got to the point we'd have to have family sit-downs," He s continues. "Elementary school, we would take the bus back to Trey's house almost every day to play two-hand touch in the backyard. And it got heated sometimes. One time, he yelled at me for shoving someone, and then I threw the ball so hard at the guy the next play, he was like, 'Go home.' Bernie Parent Men Jersey  So I went home."They ended up doing everything together. Football. Basketball. Snowboarding trips. Sleepovers. Twins games. Sunday church. Visits to the Valleyfair amusement park, with Trey's younger brother, Bryce, tagging along.  The twist, when it came to Trey, was that he always went the extra mile. Not content to just join the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, he became a local leader and for the sports ministry. He s, who also volunteered for FCA, recalls being particularly moved when Lance gave his testimony at a middle-school camp in Iowa, where they roomed together. Eventually, after He s moved to one of Marshall's public schools, he and Trey "built a bridge between us and the Holy Redeemer kids."And don't even get him started on athletics."As kids, it wasn't

lovelystyle

Consistency is vitally important in head-to-head fantasy football leagues, yet very few fantasy owners even try to factor it into their rankings or draft-day decision making. If you have been playing fantasy for any length of time, then you know how frustrating it can be for your quarterback to score 30-plus points one week  Drew Lock Jersey and 10 the next. How many times have you been one of the highest scoring teams in the league only to mi s the playoffs by one or two games?Many will call it bad luck," and thats partially true. Injuries to key players, inclement weather, and tough matchups are all variables that can negatively impact fantasy teams. You can only do so much to control or combat them. However, there is one aspect of fantasy football that you have some influence over -- the consistency of your team.DOMINATE YOUR DRAFT: The tools section of has a "Clutch Report" that will calculate the "Clutch Factor" (CF) that a player must exceed each week to earn a "Clutch Game." The CF is based on the number of teams in your league and the scoring method. For example, in a 12-team PPR format, a running back must earn over 11 fantasy points each week to earn a "Clutch Game."2021 STANDARD FANTASY RANKINGS: | | | | | | The more consistent a player is, the more valuable they are to their fantasy team. You can figure out how consistent a player is at my website ( ). A player's consistency rate is referred to as "Clutch Rating" (CR). A highly consistent fantasy player Gabe Jackson Jersey  will have a CR of more than 70 percent. The elite studs of the fantasy world will normally be over 80-90 percent.2021 PPR FANTASY RANKINGS: | | | | | | Every year, I try to identify undervalued players who might not be highly ranked in total fantasy points but were very consistent and crucial to a fantasy team's succe s. In addition, I identify overvalued players based on their of consistency. Here's a sneak peek at my consistency-based rankings for QBs heading into the 2021 season.2021 FANTASY AUCTION VALUES (Standard & PPR): | | | | | |  RankTierSub-tierPlayerTeam1QB1APatrick MahomesKC2QB1BJosh AllenBUF3QB1BKyler MurrayARI4QB1BDak PrescottDAL5QB1BAaron Seattle Seahawks Home Office  RodgersGB6QB1BLamar JacksonBAL7QB1BJustin HerbertLAC8QB1BRu sell WilsonSEA9QB1BTom BradyTB10QB1BMatthew StaffordLAR11QB1BRyan TannehillTEN12QB1BJoe BurrowCIN2021 FANTASY CONSISTENCY RATINGS: | | A ranking of QB1A means I expect that player to earn an 80 percent or higher CR in 2021. Currently, only Patrick Mahomes is ranked at that level. The remaining 11 quarterbacks are all ranked as QB1B. This means I expect them to exceed a CR of 70 percent or higher. Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, Dak Prescott and Aaron Rodgers all have to potential to exceed 80 percentin 2021, but I believe they will be closer to 75 percent this year. The key is where they fall in your draft. If you can get any of these four after Round 5, then grab them! If they go before that, wait and grab one of the other seven quarterbacks.Lets look at a couple of these quarterbacks and see which of them are undervalued or overvalued based on their current ADPs.2021 FANTASY SLEEPERS: | | | | | Undervalued: Tom Brady, BuccaneersThe alien life-form that is Brady is once again not getting as much love as he should from the Marquise Blair Jersey  fantasy world. All he did last season was rank seventh in total points and 10th in consistency. Now, take out the injuries and look at his consistency when both Mike Evans and Chris Godwin were on the field together and hes at 75 percent, which would have ranked him tied for third overall. Hes going in Round 7 right now. So, load up on backs and receivers early and grab Brady in Round 7 or 8 and get a QB you never have to worry about.Overvalued: Tua Tagovailoa, DolphinsTua didnt exactly burst onto the scene with fireworks and glitter last season. It was more like glitter and finger paints. The Dolphins let Ryan Fitzpatrick walk and gave the reigns to Tua for 2021. However, they also flirted with trading for Deshaun Watson and signed Jacoby Bri settin the offseason. So, how long is the leash?The Dolphins signed Will Fuller V and drafted Jaylen L.J. Collier Jersey  Waddle, so the receiving corps is improved, but I'm not overly optimistic here. Many view Tua as a high-upside backup, but his consistency numbers suggest he'll be more like the QB30.2021 FANTASY TIERS & DRAFT STRATEGY: | | | |In summary, consistency should be an important part of your fantasy draft prep every year. Its great to draft players who earn a ton of total points, but if they dont do it consistently, you might still wind up below .500. You cant win a championship if you dont even make the postseason.If you want more consistency reports from your draft prep, go to . You can also follow me on .Dont mi s out on the on Sunday, Aug.15, 2021, in Canton, Ohio! Go to The Fantasy Football Expo for tickets!

lovelystyle

Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow is using his experience in the NFL to give advice to the next generation of quarterbacks. Sitting down on "Tiki and Tierney" on CBS Sports Radio, the former quarterback had advice for Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence if the Jets take him No. 1 overall.Tebow asked Lawrence to really do his homework when it comes to the currently winle s team."I would really encourage Trevor to find out: how are they John Jerry Jersey  going to use you? How are they going to support you?" the former first-round pick said. "If I was him, I would genuinely try to evaluate everything and look at Everett Golson Jersey  it with open eyes. Because he's so good and so talented, he will have leverage."  "If I was him, I would genuinely try to evaluate everything and look at it w/ open eyes. Hes so good and so talented, he will have leverage advice for Trevor Lawrence if land first overall pick  TikiAndTierney (@TikiAndTierney)  Tebow said the biggest thing to focus on is who he has around him to help make him succe sful."I think  Austin Davis Jersey he's got to do a lot of evaluation. What are the Jets' plans, how are they going to surround him. I really am a huge believer that in college, but even moreso in the , your succe s is so much predicated on the system and what's around you," Tebow said. "When these QBs are in the right system that fits who they are and how they play, then guys do good."  The Jets are currently 0-7, owners of the worst record in the NFL and set to face the Chiefs in Kansas  Dekoda Watson Jersey City as a ma sive underdog. It is looking like they will likely have the No. 1 pick, and if Lawrence maintains his plans to declare for the draft, he will be headed to the Jets, who don't exactly have the best game plan as of now.Tebow recognizes that a player with lots of talent can be stunted by a struggling team."When quarterbacks go into places where there's turmoil and chaos and they don't have players around them, they're not as good,"  Quenton Nelson Jersey Tebow said.  In order to have a season le s miserable than the Jets' current one, Tebow believes Lawrence has to have a lot of asks from the team.