• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

Penei Sewell Will Have Same Confident Mi

Started by lovelystyle, February 23, 2023, 03:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelystyle

With the Detroit Lions set to open the 2022 season Sunday, the start to Penei Sewells second campaign is growing close. Sewell, the offensive tackle taken seventh overall in the 2021 Julius Honka Jersey  NFL Draft, projects as a foundational piece for the Lions during their current rebuild. The unit is seen as perhaps the teams most talented position group However, the unit will be down one of its starters as the team begins the year. Right guard Halapoulivaati Vaitai was placed on injured reserve Monday, with a back injury. It'll sideline him for the foreseeable future. Its tough, its very tough, Sewell said. Me and him have a very special relationship, its almost like hes my uncle. But, its tough. I was looking forward to this year, the things that we were doing in the preseason and even during training camp. It was gonna be special, man. But, when he comes back, its gonna be on. Lions head coach Dan Campbell said he didnt anticipate the injury ending Vaitais season, but added that the team is viewing his recovery from a day-to-day perspective. In Vaitais absence, the Lions are exploring their next move. The team has two backup guards in Tommy Kraemer and Logan Stenberg, but Kraemer didnt practice Julius Honka Men Jersey  Wednesday and Stenberg has played in just nine games in two NFL seasons. Among other options, Campbell told reporters that he was considering the po sibility of moving Sewell to guard and inserting Matt Nelson as a starting tackle, as well as po sibly moving center Frank Ragnow to guard and starting Evan Brown in the middle. If Sewell is to move inside, he knows hell have to rely on guidance from his injured teammate. Hell be big, Sewell said. Obviously, Ive never been there, so Ill just go watch him and what hes done Martin Hanzal Women Jersey  and what makes him great. Go from there. When it comes to changing positions, Sewell was forced to do so as a rookie. After repping during the preseason as the right tackle, an injury to Taylor Decker forced him to move to quarterback Jared Goffs blind side at the start of his rookie year. While it was an adjustment, and he certainly had his struggles, the Oregon product ultimately gained valuable experience, before returning to the right side when Decker returned. The number one thing, and Ive been saying this throughout this whole entire time, is confidence, Sewell said. You just cant lose that. The moment you are not trusting in your abilities to do the job, thats just gonna make your job 10 times harder. And then,  Curtis McKenzie Jersey now youre playing a mind game that youve created yourself. So, just having that same confidence every time, no matter who it is, who or what job Im asked, you know, just keep that same mindset throughout the whole time. Regardle s of what moves are made, it will be an adjustment period. Decker, the Lions seventh-year left tackle, said Wednesday that changing positions is not as easy as it may seem. I dont think a lot of people realize that every position on the offensive line is vastly different, in my opinion, Decker said. Just from moving from tackle to guard, or to flip sides, you spend so much time training at one position, one set. Maybe Im used to setting a five-technique, and now you might be moving to guard and playing against three techniques.  Stars Blank Kids Jersey Maybe youre a center thats moving to guard. Its just vastly, vastly different.