• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

Johnathan Abram twists Deebo Samuels ank

Started by lovelystyle, February 23, 2023, 03:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelystyle

Johnathan Abram is just pulling Deebo's Samuel's leg, but there's no Marcus Johansson Jersey  joking here.Playoff games have a tendency of getting a bit chippy, and playoff games between division rivals even more so. In the third quarter of , Seattle safety Johnathan Abram once again put his le s-than stellar reputation at the forefront with a questionable tackle.Following a third-down catch and run by 49ers wideout Deebo Samuel, Abram put a little bit extra on the tackle, appearing to grab and twist Samuel's ankle while getting up, much to the displeasure of the receiver.Is anyone harder to tackle than Deebo Samuel? : on FOX: Stream on NFL+  NFL (@NFL) Deebo wanted a flag after this play.: FOX  FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) MORE: It's worth noting that Samuel is back on the field for his second game after mi sing time with left ankle and MCL sprains, so it makes sense why the receiver would be more than a bit peeved.Players on both sides would engage in a small Mason Appleton Jersey  scuffle, and Samuel would gingerly walk to the sideline following the play.Things got a little chippy on the field      (@sportingnews) He would return, though, without any seeming hinderance on the leg. No flags were thrown, either.After the game, multiple 49ers players, including Samuel, would acknowledge the play got the team going a bit. San Francisco NHL Seattle Kraken Kids Jersey  edge rusher Nick Bosa said as much following the game."Don't poke the bear," Bosa said of the play.Samuel also"I stayed down a little because I almost lost my temper, Samuel said, via 49ersWebzone. You can see the definition of our team of IGYB  Ive got your back. . . ."At the end of the day, I felt like that turned our team up a notch, and as you can see, we just went out there, and made plays."The Niners did turn it up after that: They would outscore the Seahawks 25-6 following the ankle twist, galvanizing the team.Abrams' reputation as a "dirty" player would also rise to the  Alexander Wennberg Women Jersey top of the discu sion chain in the aftermath.Dirty play by Johnathan Abram there Raiders Report Mitchell Renz (@MitchellRenz365) Jonathan Abram with some dirty a s stuff right there. Loser behavior Will Parkinson (@Willpa11) Deebo Samuel is down after that outrageous play and in pain - insane that there was nothing called on Jon Abram for blatantly twisting his  Jeremy Lauzon Jersey ankle after the play Jake Hutchinson (@hutchdiesel) Jonathan Abram with a dirty play, never would have gue sed it Nick Kostos (@TheKostos) The 49ers would take the lead and recover a few minutes later, surely leading to the whole "ball don't lie" thing.