• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

Ravens Lamar Jackson gives 100 to man on

Started by lovelystyle, February 23, 2023, 03:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelystyle

Not everyone is plugged into the NFL. Some can't identify a former MVP even if they stopped and had a conversation with  George Gervin Jersey them on the street. Here's proof: quarterback bumped into a man while out walking and, while the man recognized Jackson as a famous profe sional athlete, he couldn't exactly place him.Jackson offered the man $100 if he correctly gue sed which position he played.The man was confident in the sport Jackson played, saying, "I Quinndary Weatherspoon Jersey  know you play football," but wasn't sure for what team or at which position. He first gue sed wide receiver and then a sumed offensive lineman."You might not get this $100," Jackson said after the two incorrect gue ses.Despite the man not knowing the answer, Jackson still handed him the $100 bill and gave the man a hug. The 2019 MVP joked on Twitter about Keldon Johnson Jersey  the exchange, saying, "If he would've said RB I would've kept my 100" -- which is a great reference back to when Jackson was coming out of college and many people thought he'd be a better running back than quarterback.Jackson posted the  David Robinson Jersey exchange on social media:  If he wouldve said RB I wouldve kept my   Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8)  It only took a few moments after Jackson handed the man his prize  Rudy Gay Jersey for him to run back with the correct identification on the QB."Lamar Jackson!" the man exclaimed, as he ran back. "Yeah, that's me," Jackson replied.  Safe to say Jackson has a new fan.