• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

Aaron Rodgers wants a new contract plus

Started by lovelystyle, February 23, 2023, 05:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelystyle

If l've learned one thing over the past 48 hours, it's that every quarterback in the NFC North apparently wants out of the NFC North, which is understandable, because have you ever been to any of those cities? They're all cold.Not only did we get the ominous comments from following Green Bay's NFC title game lo s, but in news I completely FORGOT to include in yesterday's newsletter, will definitely be leaving the this offseason after spending the first 12 seasons of his career in Detroit.You want Stafford landing spots? We've got that today.You want more Aaron Rodgers drama? That's also in today's newsletter, because there is nothing I love more than Aaron Rodgers drama.We'll also covering something called the , which is a game that will apparently be happening amidst all this QB drama. With that in mind, let's get to today's rundown. As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you have to do is . You'll definitely want to share that link with anyone who's a fan of a team that should trade for Stafford.     1. Today' Cleveland Browns Jersey s Show: Early Super Bowl betting previewThe Super Bowl is the one game in the each year where trying to bet on it can feel overwhelming and that's mostly because there are hundreds of bets to choose from. You can literally bet on anything. For instance, I don't generally like to bet on coin to ses, but for the Super Bowl I'm all in on tails. I don't love betting on the color of the gatorade that will be dumped on the winning coach, but for the Super Bowl, I will bet my entire bank account on yellow.As you can tell, there's  Myles Garrett Jersey a lot to digest when it comes to Super Bowl betting, which is why we're getting started on it 12 days before the actual game is going to be played. For today's podcast, Will Brinson was joined by the Wizard of Odds, Kenny White, and the two of them talked through some early bets for the game. First, the guys a se sed their conference championship picks before evaluating Chiefs-Buccaneers.Kansas City opened as a 3.5-point favorite but the spread has settled in at 3 and Kenny doesn't foresee much movement coming. By now, we're all aware that Tampa will be the first team to play a Super Bowl in their own stadium, but how could that be factored into the line?  Will and Kenny give a tip for the money line, break down the total and more on this early betting preview.To listen to today's episode -- and subscribe to the podcast -- .  2. Aaron Rodgers apparently wants a new contractThe might not think they have a problem on their hands with Aaron Rodgers, but it's starting to feel like they might have a problem on their hands with Aaron Rodgers.  The biggest i sue right now is his contract and that's because it seems he wants a new one. According to Pro Football Talk, Rodgers that will make him one of the highest-paid quarterbacks in the league. Rodgers makes as much money as and le s than , so you can certainly make the argument that he deserves more.The potential problem for the Packers here is that Rodgers' current contract -- that he signed in 2018 -- still has three years left and renegotiating after just two seasons isn't a precedent that any team wants to set, even if it's with their star quarterback.Of course, this is a special circumstance and I can't blame Rodgers for wanting a new deal. After watching the Packers try to replace him in the draft last year, Rodgers responded by going out and playing one of the best seasons of his career, a season that is likely going to end with a second MVP award. By demanding a new contract, Rodgers is basically telling the Packers: If you want this to be a drama free offseason, I need some a surances that I'm your QB of the future.  Packers president Mark Murphy made it very clear on Monday that his team wants Rodgers to return in 2021."We're not idiots. Aaron Rodgers will ," Murphy said. The problem for the Packers is that if they give Rodgers a new deal, not only does it set a bad precedent, but Eric Murray Jersey  it also means the pick was basically wasted. One of the biggest benefits of drafting a quarterback in the first round is that they have an affordable contract for at least the first three years of their career. If Rodgers gets a new deal, the Packers will be in a situation where they'll have to sign Love to an extension without actually knowing if he's any good. That's not a situation any team wants to be in.The bottom line is that Rodgers definitely sounded upset after the NFC title game and if the the Packers want a drama-free offseason, they're likely going to have to placate Rodgers by giving him what he wants. Basically, the two sides are definitely going to have to iron out a few i sues if Rodgers is going to return to Green Bay in 2021.  3. Matthew Stafford landing spotsI got so caught up in the hype of the and making it to the Super Bowl in yesterday's newsletter that I completely forgot to mention one of the biggest stories of the weekend: Matthew Stafford and the Lions will be parting ways this offseason.In my defense, this is Lions news and it's pretty easy to overlook almost anything involving the Lions. However, this story is definitely going to add some spice to the offseason and that's mainly because anyone who even remotely needs a quarterback should be calling the Lions over the next few weeks to try and hammer out a deal for Stafford. With that in mind, Britton Colquitt Jersey  here are a few landing spots:1. : Their quarterback just retired and they have a ton of cap room.2. : The last time the Broncos made a splash move for a QB it worked out in their favor ( ended up leading them to two Super Bowls), so it wouldn't be surprising to see them try and make another splash move.3. : It kind of feels like the 49ers are going to keep until something better comes along and Stafford would qualify as something better.4. Washington: The new general manager (Martin Mayhew) once held the same job in Detroit and was the guy who drafted Stafford in 2009, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him make a play for the quarterback he once drafted.5. : The experiment didn't really work out for the Patriots, which means Bill Belichick might be looking to re-try this experiment, but with a different NFC quarterback who's no longer wanted by his team.  If you want to check out a full explanation for each landing spot, .4. Super Bowl LV: 10 facts to knowI was going to do 55 facts to know about Super Bowl LV here, but that probably would have taken me three days to write and since this newsletter is supposed to come out every day, the math didn't add up, so I did what any resourceful person would do: I trimmed it down to 10 facts. is starting his 10th Super Bowl, which is double the amount of any other quarterback in NFL history (John Elway has five Super Bowl starts, which is the second most for a QB). Also, this  Austin Seibert Jersey is the first time out of those 10 appear