• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

NFL Fantasy Football 2021 Marcas Grants

Started by lovelystyle, February 23, 2023, 05:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelystyle

During the week, I go back and watch some of Marko Dano Women Jersey  the games I didn't get to pay close attention to on Sunday. It's a good way to pa s the hours. Oh yeah, it's also very helpful for this job. This week's big takeaway: Did every NFL team run some version of a wide receiver pa s? And if so, does this mean I need to start researching WR pa sing prowe s to insert into this column every week?Something tells me that the answer is "no" to both of those questions. I'm thankful for that because I  Christian Djoos Youth Jersey don't know what I'd do if I had to project pa sing totals on a consistent basis.(As I'm writing this, I've watched and also complete pa ses. Good times!)Anyway, here are some Week 9 sleepers.Welcome back,  (we hope)! 's knee injury leaves the Saints needing to pivot at quarterback. played well in last week's win over the Bucs. Too bad he's never been Sean Payton's pet project. If Hill is ready Brayden McNabb Jersey  to go, he'll take over the offense. A matchup with the Falcons is a soft place to land for your first game in about a month. Hill's appeal comes with  Billy Smith Jersey his ability -- and propensity -- to run near the goal line. It might not yield great results for but that might be someone else's problem.Welcome back,  (we hope)! In fairne s, has had some nice moments as the Texans starter, but there appears to be a limit on his effectivene s under center. This isn't to suggest that Houston's offense will mirror an NFL juggernaut with Taylor back on Brian Dumoulin Women Jersey  the field. If there's been a criticism of the journeyman, it's that he's been too conservative throughout his career. But he should offer more week-to-week consistency. That could begin in Week 9 against the Dolphins. Miami's defensive deficiencies have been a surprise, but it appears they're here to stay. Taylor is widely available, though he won't have much appeal outside of two-quarterback formats.