• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

NFL Week 8 picks plus trade deadline rum

Started by lovelystyle, February 23, 2023, 05:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelystyle

I'll be honest with you guys, the only reason I watched the Falcons-Panthers game on Thursday was because I wanted to personally witne s the blowing a fourth quarter lead, and I have to say, I was kind of let down when it didn't happen.I mean, the Falcons tried to blow the game in the fourth quarter, but the wouldn't let them. It was really a sight to behold. Also, I'm 80% sure that isn't even listening in the huddle anymore, at least in the fourth quarter, because that's the only way to explain why he ran out of bounds with three minutes left when he should have stayed in bounds to force the Panthers to use a timeout. And this in history.If you're looking for a scary Halloween costume, you should be fourth quarter Todd Gurley, and I can a sure you, that will scare any Falcons fans you know. You could also dre s up as the Panthers defense, because they are scary bad.Alright, we've got a lot of ground to cover Kenneth Dixon Jersey  in today's newsletter, so let's get to the rundown. Oh and if you want to share this newsletter with your neighbors instead of giving them candy for Halloween, just .     1. Today's Show: Falcons don't blow fourth quarter leadIn what has to be the biggest shock of the 2020 NFL season: The Atlanta Falcons didn't blow a fourth quarter lead. Somehow, they managed to hang on for a 25-17 win over the Panthers and that was the main thing Will Brinson, Ryan Wilson and I talked about on Friday's podcast.If you're wondering why the Falcons won, Tavon Young Jersey  there were three reasons: went off. Jones didn't play the last time these two teams met in Week 5 and apparently, the Panthers forgot he was on the team, because they didn't bother covering him. The Falcons receiver caught seven pa ses for 137 yards and was borderline unstoppable.The Panthers defense was horrible. The Panthers didn't force a single punt in Week 7 against the and they almost pulled off the same feat on Thursday night. The Falcons moved the ball up and down the field and didn't punt for the first time until there were just three minutes left to play. If you can't force the other team to punt, you're probably not going to win. is the man. Although Koo did mi s a late extra point, he more than made up for that by hitting four field goals, which wasn't easy to do considering how bad the weather was in Charlotte for this game (It was raining cats and dinosaurs).With Halloween right around the corner, we compared this game to certain types of candy and we also debated about whether or not Raheem Morris deserves a chance to coach the Falcons after this season.To listen to today's episode -- and subscribe to the podcast -- .      2. Today's show Part II: Picking Week 8 gamesThe best part about Friday -- besides the fact that it's Friday -- is that you get two episodes of the podcast in your feed. After the recap of the Thursday game, Brinson kicked me and Wilson to the curb so that he could bring in Pete Prisco, R.J. White and Kenny White for a discu sion about their best bets and picks for Week 8.Normally, I don't like being kicked to Mark Andrews Jersey  the curb, but these guys have been so hot with their picks that I actually offered to kick myself to the curb so that I could hear what they had to day. On the picks podcast for Week 7, they made 24 picks and they went 20-2-2, which is absolutely insane.The guys spent nearly 60 minutes going over the best bets for every single game being played in Week 8 and we're going to cover three from each guy below.   Will Brinson (-4) to cover against the  (+2.5) to cover against the  (+2.5) to cover against the Pete Prisco (+3) to cover against  at over 53.549ers (+2.5) to cover against the SeahawksKenny WhiteTitans (-5.5) to cover against the Bengals (+7) to cover against the  (+4) to cover against the   R.J. White (-2.5) to cover against the .Dolphins (+4) to cover against the RamsBroncos (+3) to cover against the ChargersThe group also has a three-team parlay that involves betting the Under (42.5) in the Patriots-Bills game along with the Under (43.5) in the Saints-Bears game and for the 49ers (+2.5) to cover against the Seahawks. The parlay has hit four times in seven weeks, which is a high hit rate for a parlay. To hear what the rest of the best  Ed Reed Jersey bets are for Week 8, be sure to click here so you .     3. Broncos and Vikings dealing with positive COVID testsThe NFL hasn't had to postpone any games this weekend, but that might be something you want to keep an eye on over the next 48 hours and that's because a few more positive COVID tests have popped up around the NFL.On Thursday, it was the Chargers and who reported positive tests. For Friday, we have two new teams with Minnesota and Denver both reporting positive tests.Broncos: Right guard has tested positive, which could potentially be a more serious i sue if it's found that he got it from offensive line coach Mike Munchak. Munchak since Monday -- the team hasn't said whether he tested positive or if he was around someone who tested positive -- but if Munchak does have it and he spread it to others on the team's offensive line, that could put the Broncos in a bind for Sunday's game against the Chargers.Vikings:In Minnesota, linebacker has tested positive, which is mildly concerning for the Vikings, because it's the second COVID situation they've had to deal with this week. Cornerback , although the team didn't specify whether he tested positive or if he was around someone who tested positive. The Vikings are scheduled to play the Packers on Sunday.It's unlikely the NFL will make any schedule changes based on two positive tests, but if either team gets hit with any more positive tests over the next 24 hours, that might force the league's hand to make a schedule change.     4. NFL Week 8 picksIn case you haven't noticed, we love to make picks here at CBS Sports, and since this is the final newsletter you'll be reading before all the action kicks off on Sunday, we've decided to load it up with even more picks.Today, you'll be getting a best bet from CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora, along with picks from Will Brinson and . Here's how things are going to work: I'm going to give you one pick from each guy and then direct you to the rest of their picks. That way, if you like their pick, you'll be able to read the rest of them, but if they pick against your favorite team, you can ignore the rest of their picks and move on.Will Brinson:  21-13 over .At first, I thought Brinson made this pick because he's been brainwashed by watching way too many Bill Belichick Subway commercials, but then I remembered that Bills coach Sean McDermott is 0-6 all-time against New England, so this pick isn't that crazy. For the rest of .Jonathan Jones: Raiders over Browns. Jones is Jaleel Scott Jersey  0-6 picking Thursday games