• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

What are you going to be using this armour to do?

Started by Skyzhay, January 27, 2022, 01:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyzhay

What are you going to be using this armour to OSRS GP do? If you're training with minimal damage (pest control) I wouldn't suggest using barrows. Consider getting an torso fighter for training as it can add 4 str. It can take a while to get but its well worth the cost, and the mini game is entertaining. If you're going to be slaying or player fighting in safety (castle duels, wars) then i suggest the armour mentioned above.

If you've got an extra 3-4 mil then buy Berserker rings (do this prior to purchasing a fury imo). It is hard to imagine what people will spend for an extra 4 str (22 mil for tassy with two str). The cost of 4 mil to purchase an ring that has 4 str is worth it.

Whips are crashing while furys are in a tizzy with the Dfs. Just a few observations I've made in the last couple of days. Other items appear to be dropping at a higher speed than usual. The bgs is being crashing at a rapid rate as well. Are i seeing things or is there some reason for the expensive armors and weapons to be breaking down? Even sharks are falling very fast, which means i dont think its just permanent objects. What do you think?

What runescape gold 2007 causes prices to fluctuate, for example, when they crash. People are now using fury-s and dfss-s, they drop as loot and people are selling them, when there is more than demands the price drops. But not everything is dropping check out the clue scroll rewards the majority of them were rather high than before. Some dropped, eg. rune god armors.