• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บ.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

Zenith PILOT TYPE 20 CHRONOGRAPH TON UP 45mm 11.2432.4069/21.C900

Started by zodipo, May 10, 2022, 02:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zodipo

New Zenith Defy Skyline

Just released for LVMH Watch Week is the new Zenith Defy Skyline, a new steel sports replica watches review that follows up on the hugely successful Chronomaster Sport. Zenith introduces a new movement featuring a fast-paced 1/10-second subdial, designed for broad appeal and mainstream success. The Defy Skyline borrows the bracelet and octagonal case from the Defy Classic and adds a vintage Defy dodecagon bezel, offering a compelling—if not entirely original—for the four-digit sports watch market. new entrance.

When I picked up the Defy Skyline, my first observation was how complete the entire package was. The alternating brushed and polished finishes are top-notch, as are the dials and movements. Overall, I can say without exaggeration that it matches the price of hyped (and not so hyped) watches that sell for much more than the Defy Skyline. I think LVMH takes the power of first impressions very seriously, and the Defy Skyline is a great example. Damn derivative design, that's too expensive.

I got the black dial variant, but it also comes in blue and silver. One of the things I like when dealing with a brand new metal discount replica watches is that usually the press release isn't ready, so I discovered certain details myself. What I initially thought was a tapiserie dial with a waffle pattern or waffle pattern under magnification magnified as a four-pointed star repeating pattern. This dial design, beautiful hour markers, Zenith stars, large, easy-to-read hands, and, yes, a matching date window all come together in the best possible way. The 1/10th of a second subdial (driven directly from the escapement) is a talking point if you want it to be moved quickly, otherwise it's easy to overlook, like any seconds subdial. The GIF I created is an accurate representation of what it actually looks like.

At 41mm wide and approximately 11.2mm thick, the Defy Skyline is perfect for the contemporary buyer. The screw-in crown helps ensure 100m water resistance, so you don't have to worry about swimming with it. It is very comfortable to wear on the wrist, it is moderately heavy and the weight distribution is perfect. The Defy Skyline Bracelet features excellent chamfering and polished edges that seamlessly echo the case, and while the fine-tuning makes it truly perfect, the butterfly clasp feels comfortable and secure.

LVMH knows how to make a quick-change bracelet/strap system, and that proficiency is on full display here. The buttons on the bottom cover are easy to use, just plug it back in to reconnect. It's intuitive and secure, which is all one could ask for. That said, in addition to the stainless steel bracelet, the Defy Skyline comes with a matching rubber strap whose sleek lines outline a matching star pattern that runs down the center. The strap is soft, light and comfortable, with a steel folding clasp. The straps you see here are black, but the blue dial comes with a blue strap, and the silver dial comes with an olive green strap.replica Zenith PILOT TYPE 20 watches

Zenith Defy Skyline debuts the new El Primero 3620 calibre, whose architecture is very similar to the El Primero 3600 1/10th of a second movement we saw in the Chronomaster Sport. The 3620 features a classic El Primero frequency of 36,000 vph with a 60-hour power reserve. It also has a second hand and a silicon escape wheel and lever. It all ends with a star rotor tying the visual themes together.

The steel sports watch market has been ravaged by scarcity and hype, irritating and neglecting many enthusiasts. With Defy Skyline, LVMH and Zenith have created a well-thought-out true luxury sports watch that doesn't cut corners and has a truly unique horological imprint.Jacob & Co. ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON BAGUETTE ARLEQUINO